The Analog Module provides an accurate way to remotely monitor analog signals over an IP network.
Using analog sensors (not provided), many real-world values such as position, water level, flow, voltage, current, etc., can be measured and viewed over an IP network using a web browser. Up to eight analog signals can be connected to the module.
The Analog Module has a built-in web server which allows the inputs to be monitored with a web browser, XML formatted text, or Modbus/TCP.
The Analog Module is fully configured in minutes using a web browser. No additional software is needed.
- Connect up to eight analog signals
- No programming required
- Built-in web server
- Configurable control and status web page
- Email alerts
- Modbus/TCP support
- XML formatted status
- Password protected
- Selectable TCP ports
- 12-pin removable terminal connector included
- Rugged, DIN rail or wall mount Lexan enclosure
- Wide power supply range 9-28VDC