The Five-Input module is a robust, full-featured, Ethernet based data acquisition device with five optically-isolated discrete inputs.
The state of the inputs can be monitored over the network using a web-browser, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, or XML formatted text. Each input can be used as an event counter capable of generating email messages when user-defined alarm conditions are met.
In addition, the Five-Input Module can communicate peer-to-peer and trigger ControlByWeb relays located throughout the network.
The Five-Input module is fully configured in minutes using a web browser. No additional software is needed.
- No programming required
- Built-in web server
- Configurable input status web page
- Modbus/TCP & SNMP support
- XML formatted status
- Email alarms
- Built-in counters
- Password protected
- Optically isolated inputs
- Selectable TCP ports
- Loss of power flag
- 14-pin removable terminal connector included
- Rugged DIN rail or wall-mount Lexan enclosure
- Input voltage: 4-26VDC
- Counter Inputs: Inputs 1-5
- Two power supply options available:
- POE and/or 9-28VDC