The X-300™ is two products in one package:
First, the X-300™ is a powerful web-based temperature logging instrument that allows you to monitor and control temperatures via an IP network. Up to 8 temperature and/or humidity sensors can be connected at a time.
Temperatures can be viewed in real-time using a web browser. In addition, the X-300™ has many advanced features including email alerts, relay control, a BASIC interpreter, and much more.
Second, the X-300™ is a 7-day programmable web-enabled thermostat. Users can adjust and set temperatures for heating and cooling systems and view current indoor and outdoor temperatures from any web browser.
As a web thermostat, it provides an attractive control web page that works great on desktop computers as well as smartphones such as the iPhone® and other mobile digital devices.
- Web-browser based – no software required
- Email alerts
- Three, independently controlled 3A relays
- Field updatable
- Built-In real-time clock w/ capacitor backup
- Temperature Logger
- Supports HTTP, TCP, SNMP, Modbus/TCP
- Supports additional data logging and management from web services
- Internal temperature and voltage monitoring for diagnostics
- Wide operating temperature range
- Removable terminal connector for convenient wiring
- Compact, DIN-Rail mountable enclosure
- Measurement Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
Web-Enabled Temperature Logger:
- The temperature logger can receive data from up to 8 sensors (Temperature and/or Humidity)
- Supports BASIC scripts for advanced configuration
- Attractive thermostat user interface
- Connect up to 3 sensors (Indoor, Outdoor, and Humidity)
- 7 day programming schedule
- Connect to single stage heating/cooling system