The series III WebRelay-Dual™ (X-301) is an exciting addition to our most advanced series of products. It is a robust, full-featured, web-enabled, mini Ethernet I/O module with two, 3A relays that can be independently controlled, as well as two, optically-isolated digital inputs. It has non-volatile memory for logging, a real-time clock with support for NTP (time server) synchronization and an advanced full-calendar scheduler which can be used to turn on/off relays at preset times. Its web-based user interface means it can be used right out of the box with no programming required.
The series III WebRelay-Dual has many advanced features including a simple firewall, the ability to initiate a connection to remote servers, BASIC programming, SNMP, email alerts, peer-to-peer communications, internal monitoring, etc.
The series III WebRelay-Dual is ideal for many applications including security, remote control, street sign controllers, shift bell controllers, and much more.
- Up to 100 scheduled events
- Full calendar scheduling
- Automatic daylight savings and leap year adjustment
- Synchronize clock with NTP server for precise time keeping
- Capacitor-backed clock
- Two electro-mechanical relays independently controlled
- Two optically-isolated inputs
- Counter Inputs: Inputs 1 & 2
- Automatic and manual control
- Control and configure using a web browser
- No software required
- Customizable web-based control page
- Settings store in non-volatile memory
- BASIC script support for advanced functionality
- Remote services; X-301 can be configured to initiate connection to remote server
- HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, Modbus/TCP, DHCP
- Email Alerts
- Event and periodic logging
- System voltage and internal temperature monitoring
- Removable 14-terminal connector for easy installation
- Rugged Din-rail mount enclosure